Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asteriks quality monitoring

Asteriks quality monitoring

Sevana Oy

Hello,

A couple of our customers are using Asterisk together with our voice
quality testing software both on Windows and Linux servers. Realizing
many companies are using Asterisk we would like to kindly enquire for
a cooperation.

The idea is to expand Asterisk based software solutions to test and
monitor voice quality at different terminations. Our interest here is
to find a reliable partner to faster develop our voice, HD Voice and
wideband audio quality testing business.

Our customers implement voice quality monitoring in the following way:

1. Originate a call on the monitoring server using Asterisk manager
interface to a server which is running an echo application.

2. Monitor both inbound and outbound legs of the call and save them as
wav files.

3. Use AQuA (Linux or Windows version of our software) to compare the
wav files.

This approach seems to be quite effective as one does not need to
purchase additional hardware thus utilizing existing infrastructure.

We sincerely believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial
and would be looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!

Best regards,
Endre Domiczi

Sevana Oy
CEO/Co-founder
Phone: +358 9 23164165
Mobile: +372 53485178
http://www.sevana.fi

FXO ports for Asteriks... Antonio VOIP 1 06-07-2004 02:46 PM
The modem for Asteriks Antonio VOIP 4 05-20-2004 05:46 PM
Asteriks! What i need? Antonio VOIP 2 05-14-2004 06:47 AM
Re: What does the asteriks mean? FakeAddress@NoSpam.com C Programming 5 06-26-2003 10:13 PM
Re: What does the asteriks mean? Tom St Denis C Programming 1 06-26-2003 01:43 AM

Advertisments