Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Redirect From https to http

Redirect From https to http

Hemant

Hi All

I have implementd the url rewrite in my vb.net web application . After
implementing this I am getting error while redirecting from https page to
http.
when I click on a secure page and than again come back to non secure page
than that page not displayed .
It display a blank page .
If i rempve the the Url rewriting than it is working fine.
I think I am missing some iis 6.0 setting or something missing in web config
..
Please Help me
Thanks,
Hemant

Hemant

Hi
Thanks for your reply,
My error is :
Once goes to https page and come back to http page than it display only
blank page.
It doesn't display any data or message on the page .

Thanks,
Hemant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Hemant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I am getting error

> You are asking for help in a technical newsgroup because you are "getting
> error" - is there a reason why you haven't told the group what that error
> is...?
>
> Help us to help you...
>

> --
> Mark Rae
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://www.markrae.net

Hemant

Hi
Error : it is not displaying the original page it displays the blank page.
There is no error number and no error message.