Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Nigeria demands apology

Nigeria demands apology

Peter

Nigeria Demands Apology For Sony Ad Implying They're A Source Of Scams
http://consumerist.com/5362936/niger...y-ad-implying-
theyre-a-source-of-scams

This is so funny, it can't be true.

Matty F

http://consumerist.com/5362936/niger...ource-of-scams

> This is so funny, it can't be true.

I like this comment the best:

Dear Government of Nigeria,

We at Sony apologize for our insensitive portrayal of your country as
a hive of scam artists. We have the utmost respect for the great
country of Nigeria and its people. In recompense, we would like to
give you $1,000,000 as our way of saying sorry. All we will need from
you is a number for a checking account in which to deposit the funds
and a processing fee of $5000 (this will be added to the deposit of
$1,000,000 to reimburse you.) Once again, we humbly apologize.

Yours,

President of Sony

Gordon

On 2009-09-20, Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Nigeria Demands Apology For Sony Ad Implying They're A Source Of Scams
> http://consumerist.com/5362936/niger...y-ad-implying-
> theyre-a-source-of-scams
>
> This is so funny, it can't be true.

Do Sony aplogise for their root kit delivery?

thingy

On Sep 21, 6:20*pm, Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 2009-09-20, Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Nigeria Demands Apology For Sony Ad Implying They're A Source Of Scams
> >http://consumerist.com/5362936/niger...for-sony-ad-im...
> > theyre-a-source-of-scams

> > This is so funny, it can't be true.

> Do Sony aplogise for their root kit delivery?

heh....Sony should move to Nigeria then....

regards

Thing