Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Best JAVA/ J2EE Training Institute in Delhi, Live Projects onJAVA/J2EE, Short term Java courses are also available.

Best JAVA/ J2EE Training Institute in Delhi, Live Projects onJAVA/J2EE, Short term Java courses are also available.

Rajive Narain

Vserve Global offers The Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
Course defines the standard for developing multi-tier enterprise
applications. The J2EE platform simplifies enterprise applications by
basing them on standardized, modular components, by providing a
complete set of services to those components, and by handling many
details of application behavior automatically, without complex
programming.

The J2EE platform takes advantage of many features of the Java 2
Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE), such as "Write Once, Run Anywhere"
portability, JDBC API for database access, CORBA technology for
interaction with existing enterprise resources, and a security model
that protects data even in internet applications. Building on this
base, the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition adds full support for
Enterprise JavaBeans components, Java Servlets API, Java Server Pages
and XML technology. The J2EE standard includes complete specifications
and compliance tests to ensure portability of applications across the
wide range of existing enterprise systems capable of supporting the
J2EE platform.

TOPICS:
>> Core Java Language
>> HTML, Cascading Style Sheets
>> Java Scripts
>> Advance Java
>> JDBC
>> MySQL
>> Java Servlets
>> Java Server Pages
>> AJAX
>> Enterprise Java Beans
>> Struts, Hibernate & Spring Frameworks
>> Net beans/Eclipse
>> Live Project
>>Sun Java Certifications (SCJP, SCWCD) Preparation

Vserve also offers Vengineer Professional Training Course which has
been crafted for fresh IT graduates. The aim is to create
professionals to cater to the industry needs. The recent downturn in
the IT industry has put the IT graduates in a dilemma, because the
trend has been changed from fresh recruitment to experienced ones and
there is no campus placements and almost no jobs for the fresher. By
looking at the current market scenario we have designed this unique
course, which will provide you an edge over others. You will be no
more a fresher now by using the latest development technologies in the
industry and you can boast of having worked as a trainee also.

For more details about JAVA/J2EE and Vengineer Professional Training
Course visit our website at: http://www.vserveglobal.com/vengineer_it_training.html
Please send your enquiries at both the email addresses so that we can
reply you as soon as possible:
(E-Mail Removed)
Contact Us:
252 H, Kailash Plaza,