Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > PC Beeping while gaming

PC Beeping while gaming

skyfujin skyfujin is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I just put bought this PC a few months back. Since I got it I have noticed I keep this beeping while playing "some" video games. After playing for a while the beeping will begin at random intervals. Sometimes it continues repeatedly and sometimes it only does it a few times. Mostly it happens with 1 single beep but sometimes it will beep once and then about 10 seconds later it will beep again. I cannot seem to find a setting in the bios for a warning when overheating. Maybe I have overlooked some setting. The motherboard is an ECS A780GM-A. I am using the default bios that came with the board. The full system is:

Mobo - ECS A780GM-A
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 x2 7750 2.7ghz dual core
Ram - 2gb PC 6400 DDR2 800mhz kingston
PSU - okia 450 w

abachler abachler is offline
Junior Member

Clean your heat sink with some q tips and alcohol, the beeping is your temp alarm.