Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Lost VS.NET

Lost VS.NET

Aaron

I came across an add-on for Visual Studio.net a while ago, it converts
ASP (Vbscript) to VB.NET. I can't seem the find it anymore. I think I
got it from gotdotnet.com or asp.net.

When you open VS.net 2003 -> file -> open ->convert
youll see java language assistance and vb.net.
this add-on will show on this menu after its installed.

Thanks,
Aaron

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Was it this one?