Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need MS CRM consultant local to Toronto, Canada

Need MS CRM consultant local to Toronto, Canada

kin

Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

"Client Interviews are immediate for right consultants"

Job Title: CRM Consultant with Sage

Location: Toronto, Canada (Must be local)

Duration: Long-term

Required Skills:

* Sage
* VB .Net
* ACCPAC ERP

The client is actively looking for a CRM consultant who has worked
with SAGE for minimum of one year.

Regards,

Prasanna ||Technical Recruiter|| Kindle Systems, Inc.
Direct: (973) 944 7621 || Fax: (732) 626-6000
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ||