Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > switching between https and http

switching between https and http

Hemant

HI,
I am working on a webapplication in asp.net 2.0 .
my problem is that when my application redirect to a secure page than the
url like "https://"
But when i again move to other page which have extention .html as I am using
url rewriting in global.asax than https remain.
If i don't use url rewriting than it works and https switch to http as that
..aspx is not in my list which is in webconfig file.
for example as
https://localhost:3905/abc.com/login.aspx
and when i redirect to another page than https remain same . as
https://localhost:3905/abc.com/book.html
And I am getting error .
I want to change the url to
http://localhost:3905/abc.com/book.html