Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need file recovery utility that doesnt need admin access to PC

Need file recovery utility that doesnt need admin access to PC

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com

This is on Windows XP Pro. I dont have admin access but need to
undelete some stuff.

Are there any utilities that allow this?

Diabolic Preacher

On 9/16/2009 2:23 PM http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) expressed the following: -

You can try Photorec from http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec.

--