Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Trader Check: kendal Calvert

Trader Check: kendal Calvert

route66

Has anyone done any business with Kendal Calvert from Alexandria, La? saw
one bad trader post from 2007 but is there any recent experience?

Val Szody Val Szody is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by route66
Has anyone done any business with Kendal Calvert from Alexandria, La? saw
one bad trader post from 2007 but is there any recent experience?
Yes, just lost $68.98....he is a scam artist...does business under 'tvshowsofthepast', 'oldtimefavorites', or 'mytvplanet'...he also just started a website that allows him to access your checking account ...'secure check.com'...he has addresses in Alexandria, VA and Boyce, La...I contacted the Better Business Bureau of Shreveport and they had no luck with him..they are aware, however, of several civil suits against him...then contacted the Federal Trade Commission (1-8773824357) and filed a report/claim...they said the more who complain, the more likely they'll do something...squeaky wheel...such is the downside of internet commerce I guess..Val

ddmacman ddmacman is offline
Junior Member

Yes! Recently lost over $100.00 to the creep! How can I file a claim?

Peerflix - Trading DVDs ( DVD CD Trader ) cdshonna DVD Video 1 07-21-2007 03:06 PM
Re: Trader Alert --- HANS jenny is hot Digital Photography 0 09-04-2006 04:41 AM
CBT TRADER The Kid MCSE 12 02-27-2004 06:51 PM
Re: Kendal Spotted Abroad Consultant MCSE 0 08-26-2003 07:40 PM

Advertisments