Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > 1-clickweather addon

1-clickweather addon

zimpzampzormp

Windows XP sp3. I have Firefox 3.5.3 on my computer. I also have
1-clickweather 1.1.8 as an extension. Works fine on my computer. My
wife's computer is also running XP and Firefox 3.5.3. I installed the
1-click extension on hers and everything works fine except that the
doppler popup shows southeastern US when we are in the midwest. I have
the correct zip code on the preferences and the video on demand, hour by
hour and the 10 day buttons take it to the correct location. It is just
the doppler that is incorrect in the status bar popup and on the web
page I get when I double click. Why would it work correctly on mine and
not on hers? We are also on a wireless network.
I will continue to search on the Weather Channel web page but can find
no reference to 1-ClickWeather.

zimpzampzormp

zimpzampzormp wrote:
> Windows XP sp3. I have Firefox 3.5.3 on my computer. I also have
> 1-clickweather 1.1.8 as an extension. Works fine on my computer. My
> wife's computer is also running XP and Firefox 3.5.3. I installed the
> 1-click extension on hers and everything works fine except that the
> doppler popup shows southeastern US when we are in the midwest. I have
> the correct zip code on the preferences and the video on demand, hour by
> hour and the 10 day buttons take it to the correct location. It is just
> the doppler that is incorrect in the status bar popup and on the web
> page I get when I double click. Why would it work correctly on mine and
> not on hers? We are also on a wireless network.
> I will continue to search on the Weather Channel web page but can find
> no reference to 1-ClickWeather.

Oooooops. Never mind. Options/US Doppler Radar. Too easy.

zimpzampzormp

pyotr filipivich wrote:
> Let the Record show that zimpzampzormp
> <(E-Mail Removed)> on or about Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:43:41
> GMT did write/type or cause to appear in alt.fan.mozilla the
> following:
>> zimpzampzormp wrote:
>>> Windows XP sp3. I have Firefox 3.5.3 on my computer. I also have
>>> 1-clickweather 1.1.8 as an extension. Works fine on my computer. My
>>> wife's computer is also running XP and Firefox 3.5.3. I installed the
>>> 1-click extension on hers and everything works fine except that the
>>> doppler popup shows southeastern US when we are in the midwest. I have
>>> the correct zip code on the preferences and the video on demand, hour by
>>> hour and the 10 day buttons take it to the correct location. It is just
>>> the doppler that is incorrect in the status bar popup and on the web
>>> page I get when I double click. Why would it work correctly on mine and
>>> not on hers? We are also on a wireless network.
>>> I will continue to search on the Weather Channel web page but can find
>>> no reference to 1-ClickWeather.

>> Oooooops. Never mind. Options/US Doppler Radar. Too easy.

> LOL - don't you just hate that?
>
> The problem of the "Two Solid Goof" I call it. That's when you
> don't check the actual source of the problem, because it can't be
> there ...
> You know, the machine won't work when you turn it on, but you
> don't check the power cord?
>
> tschus
> pyotr

LOL