Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Cannot download ultrasound images...

Cannot download ultrasound images...

sdpatches14 sdpatches14 is offline
Junior Member

My doctor gave me a CD with all of the images from my ultrasound and I cannot get the darn thing to work. The instructions say to simply insert the CD and agree to license the Dicom reader that should pop up. After that the images should appear (it will appear on what looks like an internet page) and then you should be able to save them as .jpg files so they can be shared. When I insert the disc a box pops up with the open to run the file or to open to view the files; either way a blank internet page pops up and states that I must have Internet Explorer 6 for the files to work. My computer has the most recent version, Internet Explorer 8. I even tried downloading a Dicom reader and found no success. I don't know what to do. I do have Windows Vista, I really hate Vista, I don't know if that makes any difference as to why I cannot open the disc or not.