Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Anyone come across any problems after installing SP2 on Vista thanks?

Anyone come across any problems after installing SP2 on Vista thanks?

E. Scrooge

Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.

Cheers,
E. Scrooge

impossible

"E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (sling replaces *)> wrote in message
news:h8l9cl$7vq$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
> for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> E. Scrooge

No problems at all. But since MS is providing free installation and
compatability support, you might want to bookmark this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...id=582034&st=1

E. Scrooge

"impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsWprm.50435$la3.14751@attbi_s22...

> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (sling replaces *)> wrote in message
> news:h8l9cl$7vq$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
>> for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> E. Scrooge

> No problems at all. But since MS is providing free installation and
> compatability support, you might want to bookmark this page:
>
> https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...id=582034&st=1

Thanks very much for that, sport.

Cheers,
James

John

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:28:16 +1200, E. Scrooge wrote:

> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
> for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> E. Scrooge

I've not experienced any problems installing SP2 on friends Vista
computers, but if she's really concerned get her to do a google
search, plenty of information for her to read.

E. Scrooge

"geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> E. Scrooge wrote:
>> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch
>> out for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> E. Scrooge

> By no means should she insatll Vista's SP2. She should install Linux
> instead. Ask Laz.
>
> geoff

Be the same as asking the town drunk what the best brand of bottled water is
and if he remembers how many years ago it was the last time that he was
sober.

E. Scrooge