Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PNGs in a PDF format

PNGs in a PDF format

D. Arlington

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:27:19 -0700, " alan"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Actually, you don't need to manipulate them as PDF's. If you've got Foxit
>>Reader, for example, just use the "snapshot" tool (icon looks like a
>>camera) --- selecting the image automatically copies it to your clipboard.
>>Then open up something like Irfanview, paste the image, and save it as
>>PNG,
>>JPG, GIF, BMP, or whatever you like . . . .

> Or even the printscreen key on your keyboard will work too

I'll try that and hope they still work as frames. Thanks.

M.L.

>>>Actually, you don't need to manipulate them as PDF's. If you've got Foxit
>>>Reader, for example, just use the "snapshot" tool (icon looks like a
>>>camera) --- selecting the image automatically copies it to your clipboard.
>>>Then open up something like Irfanview, paste the image, and save it as
>>>PNG,
>>>JPG, GIF, BMP, or whatever you like . . . .

Some PDF Images Extract can directly extract png, jpg, bmp, gif, tif,
pcx, tga images.
http://www.somepdf.com/some-pdf-image-extract.html