Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Where is Traffic?

Where is Traffic?

Puma

This group used to be fulli all the time. Is it me or has it died down?

Joy Beeson

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 23:32:37 +0100, Nigel Stapley
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> There's an awful lot of spam on it at the moment.

I see very little spam -- must be Eternal_September's filters.

But I haven't had anything to say since my knock-down drag-out with
Thunderbird last winter; there may be a lot of that going around.

(Thunderbird won, by the way, so I now use PC-Write.)

Joy Beeson
--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing

Puma

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo <(E-Mail Removed)>,
spaketh news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org:

> Puma wrote:
>> This group used to be fulli all the time. Is it me or has it died down?

> ever since comcast dropped newsgroups a few years ago,
> the postings have dropped big time. Now many others
> including verizon are doing the same and things will
> drop off even more.

Thanks!