Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Images get loaded but not displayed?

Images get loaded but not displayed?

Samuel van Laere

I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are called
uppon in the source but are not displayed.
Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not my
website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into something better.
Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of the page below online,
just to show them that it can be done.

This is the original page:
http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/ta...L/Default.aspx
The images that are loaded in the source are these (& added here):
http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResiz....jpg&h=138
and
http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResiz....jpg&h=138

So why aren't those additional images visible onscreen?
Can't figure it out as yet.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Samuel van Laere

Neredbojias

On 11 Sep 2009, "Samuel van Laere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are
> called uppon in the source but are not displayed.
> Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not
> my website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into
> something better. Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of
> the page below online, just to show them that it can be done.
>
> This is the original page:
> http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/ta...L/Default.aspx
> The images that are loaded in the source are these (&amp; added
> here):
> http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResiz.../images/nieuws
> _afbeeldingen/voor-kids.jpg&amp;h=138 and
> http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResiz.../images/nieuws
> _afbeeldingen/goldenretriever.jpg&amp;h=138
>
> So why aren't those additional images visible onscreen?
> Can't figure it out as yet.

I only see 3 images and found others in the source that don't show as
well. Looks like there should be 9 at least. Probably something
screwed up in the ooo-ooo-Ajax crap.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

dorayme

In article <4aaaff2b$0$1649$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Samuel van Laere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are called
> uppon in the source but are not displayed.
> Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not my
> website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into something better.
> Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of the page below online,
> just to show them that it can be done.
>
> This is the original page:
> http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/ta...L/Default.aspx

They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css

#LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
needs to be added to for

#LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg

etc...

--
dorayme

Samuel van Laere

"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css
>
> #LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
> needs to be added to for
>
> #LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg
>
> etc...

Thanks a lot dorayme,