Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Power DVD - blu ray disc menu problem

Power DVD - blu ray disc menu problem

MZ

Hello!

I have burnt a project on blu ray disc and I wanted to open it on Power DVD
Ultra.
Everything works fine but it shows me only one menu (called "Top menu") on
Power DVD Ultra. Is there any possiblity to move between a few menus on blu
ray disc, becuase my project has more than one menu.

Thank you in advance for help
Heyoo