Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > EVGA P55 LE Motherboard

EVGA P55 LE Motherboard

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hardware Secrets have a review of the EVGA P55 LE Motherboard, another Socket 1156, P55 chipset offering:

Quote:
We liked the overall looks from P55 LE, all black with some gray plastic parts. It certainly looks cleaner and more professional than motherboards that look like Aloha shirts, with each plastic part made with a different color. The first thing we notice about this motherboard is that all capacitors from the voltage regulator circuits are solid and all the other capacitors used on this motherboard are Japanese from Chemi-Con.
Read the review here.