Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Accessing objects at runtime.

Accessing objects at runtime.

jacopo

I have a system comprising many objects cooperating with each others.
(For the time being, everything is running on the same machine, in the
same process but things might change in the future). The system starts
a infinite loop which keeps triggering operations from the
instantiated objects.

I would like to find a way to inspect the objects at run time. In
other words I would like to check certain attributes in order to
understand in which status the object is. This of course without
having to stop the system and resume it after the checking is
finished.

I would be grateful to any suggestion.
Regads,
Jacopo