Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Audio plug in for listening to Web radio stations

Audio plug in for listening to Web radio stations

tadF@nowhere.special.pluto

I got a new box and I need the plugin for Firefox in order to listen
to my local radio stations again.

I'm using Win XP Pro SP3 and Firefox 3.5.2.

Which plugin or other program do I need for this?

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)o wrote:
> I got a new box and I need the plugin for Firefox in order to listen
> to my local radio stations again.
>
> I'm using Win XP Pro SP3 and Firefox 3.5.2.
>
> Which plugin or other program do I need for this?

there's several dozen plugins one can use. Its a
little hard to know which one you need without having a
link to the radio station you need, so one can
determine which one you need.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm