Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Membership Provide Code

Membership Provide Code

shapper

Hello,

Does anyone knows where can I find the source code for the Asp.Net
Membership Provider including the SQL provider?

Thanks,
Miguel

Jesse Houwing

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archi...13/442772.aspx