Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Question about purchasing tests

Question about purchasing tests

T Jarboe

When I purchase my test voucher, does the price include the 601 + the
elective or do I have to purchase 2 test vouchers (one for each test
such as 601 and 604)?
Thanks everyone.
Thomas

Barry Watzman

As far as I know, each voucher is for ONE test. You need two vouchers
(yes, this can get expensive quickly).

T Jarboe wrote:
> When I purchase my test voucher, does the price include the 601 + the
> elective or do I have to purchase 2 test vouchers (one for each test
> such as 601 and 604)?
> Thanks everyone.
> Thomas

Bill Eitner

T Jarboe wrote:
> When I purchase my test voucher, does the price include the 601 + the
> elective or do I have to purchase 2 test vouchers (one for each test
> such as 601 and 604)?
> Thanks everyone.
> Thomas

You have to buy two.

One trick I can pass on is this:
You can find significantly discounted vouchers that are only
good for a month. For example, I bought mine January 1st
and tested (and passed--thank you) on the 30th. Not only
do you get a good discount, you get serious motivation to
finish up your studies and seriously practice test right
up to the test date. And if you haven't read between the
lines, when you buy your vouchers you should be virtually
all of the way there. The last month should basically be
nothing but practice testing. Scrounge up practice tests
wherever you can and master them all. The real A+ tests
are harder than any of the practice tests except for
remote support technician practice tests which are hard
to find. Remote support technician basically means phone
support. The deal there is all of the multiple-choice
answers are nearly identical. Think about it. Let's
say you're trying to steer someone to some remote setting
in order to clear a problem. All it takes is a click
instead of a right-click to mislead them. That's how
those questions are worded. All the possible answers are
the same except for one detail. The other tricky area
is soft skills. You need to be clear on how CompTIA
handles those issues. There can be questions about
kiddie porn and what to do about it or co-worker relations
in that you see misconduct but you're friendly with the
guilty parties.

In the end I hope you're ready for it. The modern A+
tests have many situational questions. It's not about
memorization at all. It's about knowing and doing the
best thing in a particular situation.

wesley

On 9月9日, 上午3时55分, T Jarboe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When I purchase my test voucher, does the price include the 601 + the
> elective or do I have to purchase 2 test vouchers (one for each test
> such as 601 and 604)?
> Thanks everyone.
> Thomas

Yes,you will receive the paypal email,it will show you how much you
have pay and which test you have purchased