Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How do I post to the wxPython mailing list?

How do I post to the wxPython mailing list?

mmanns@gmx.net

Hi

Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
that.

However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.
Mailing directly, there is no error message but the message does not
appear in the list anyway.

Looking at google groups, they want me to open an account just for
posting. I do not intend to open a Google account.

Is there a workarounf to post in the mailing list?
Is there non-Google access?
Should I keep posting wxPython related topics here?

Best Regards

Martin

Che M

On Sep 7, 12:50*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
> the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
> that.
>
> However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.
> Mailing directly, there is no error message but the message does not
> appear in the list anyway.
>
> Looking at google groups, they want me to open an account just for
> posting. I do not intend to open a Google account.
>
> Is there a workarounf to post in the mailing list?
> Is there non-Google access?
> Should I keep posting wxPython related topics here?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Martin

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wxpython+mailing+list

Terry Reedy

> Hi
>
> Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
> the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
> that.
>
> However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.

Which is ???

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:06:11 -0400
Terry Reedy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related
> > topics in the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just
> > tried doing that.
> >
> > However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.

> Which is ???

I pasted the e-mail that I received upon posting via the gmane
interface below. I am not sure how to subscribe the gmane account.