Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web.config - classic asp configurations for error messages

Web.config - classic asp configurations for error messages

.Net Sports

I need to view "friendly" error messages (line # and type of error )
in my classic asp applications, recently had some sites on IIS6 moved
to a server that is using IIS7. The hosting company claims they can't
configure IIS on their end (???), but that I can use a web.config file
for custom error messages for classic ASP, but i cannot find anywhere
in my searches and research to point me in the right direction.
???
NS