Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Mac OS X support for Sigasi HDT

Mac OS X support for Sigasi HDT

Hendrik

Today, Sigasi proudly announces Mac OS X support for Sigasi HDT, an
Intelligent Development Environment (IDE) for VHDL.

Sigasi HDT is built upon the widely accepted Eclipse platform and
contains an ultra-fast VHDL parser and compiler. As a result, the tool
fully understands a design in terms of VHDL concepts.

The tool is currently available in a public beta program. From user
feedback, we learned that there is a significant interest in Mac OS X
support.

Sigasi HDT for Mac OS X is immediately available for download, please
visit http://www.sigasi.com/start.

Andy Peters

On Sep 7, 1:13*am, Hendrik <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Today, Sigasi proudly announces Mac OS X support for Sigasi HDT, an
> Intelligent Development Environment (IDE) for VHDL.
>
> Sigasi HDT is built upon the widely accepted Eclipse platform and
> contains an ultra-fast VHDL parser and compiler. As a result, the tool
> fully understands a design in terms of VHDL concepts.
>
> The tool is currently available in a public beta program. From user
> feedback, we learned that there is a significant interest in Mac OS X
> support.
>
> Sigasi HDT for Mac OS X is immediately available for download, please
> visithttp://www.sigasi.com/start.

Drat. I had hopes that Sigasi was a VHDL simulator that ran on OS X.
Nope, just another IDE. I'll keep emacs and its vhdl-mode, thanks.

-a