Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Conditional formatting for font size?

Conditional formatting for font size?

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sep 10, 7:47*am, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Let's suppose that pictures remain great when zoomed. Text too. But how
> > are you going to stop me cursing when I have to scroll to see things and
> > bits of things that already looked fine as they were except I just want
> > the text bigger at an expected cost of more vertical scrolling at most.
> > Why is it such progress when I have to work harder?

> Uh, since the browser is now the one that makes everything bigger
> rather than just the text, perhaps you need to talk to them.

> > But how
> > are you going to stop me cursing when I have to scroll to see things and
> > bits of things that already looked fine as they were except I just want
> > the text bigger at an expected cost of more vertical scrolling at most.

> I don' want you to stop cursing, I like it when you talk dirty...

"the browser" is an expression that reveals the state of your mind on
this question. My browsers do not all of them impose the feature I don't
want in regard to zooming.

You have taken a phantom of your imagination - let's not beat about the
bush, you hate all this sissy talk about fussing about text and pictures
and boxes and pixels - you want to saddamize the whole thing and impose
this not altogether well thought out ideal on the rest of us. Do you
think you can fool me by merely holding this spectre up as some sort of
good thing.

That's about as dirty as I can talk on this incredible spring/early
summer Sydney morning.

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Sep 10, 7:51*pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> That's about as dirty as I can talk on this incredible spring/early
> summer Sydney morning.

What are you wearing?