Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > image (jpg,bmp,gif, etc.) convert to equivalent binary representation using vb.net?

image (jpg,bmp,gif, etc.) convert to equivalent binary representation using vb.net?

archieSupremo archieSupremo is offline
Junior Member

I need to convert image format to binary equivalent (e.g. 101001010101) using vb.net (2008 version up). However I do not know how to do it, if I will write my own converter it will take some time and some research (I'm in a hurry).

1) is any one here help me to convert image format such as jpg, bmp, gif etc. to binary (e.g. 101001010101) using vb.net? please give me a simple example working code for this.

2) In a short coupon bond, I will put a mark of character A font color red in the upper part of it and by using a scanner, I will scan the bond paper. I will transform the picture to jpg and I will get it's binary equivalent (vb.net). Now I will scan another coupon bond with a mark of character A font color in the lower part of it. is there a difference in the binary representation of the two pictures? what and why? please explain.. I need professional's advice/help .

this is my email address: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)