Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Constant pair of errors with IE8 Win 7 x64

Constant pair of errors with IE8 Win 7 x64

John Barnes

What is to disagree with? I, also, have no problems on 3 different 64-bit
systems. It is working on most other 64-bit systems or there would be more
postings here. Since it is your computer setup that is having the problem,
you have a conflict in your software universe that is causing your problem.

"David B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would have to disagree, but your entitled to your opinion.

> "Bobby Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It's not the cause of any such problems here. I have Win 7 x64 on 3
>> computers that all have Adobe Flash and have never experienced any
>> problems.
>>
>> Need to do more research. Maybe a conflict between Flash and one or more
>> other add-ins, or some other software on the computer, but not Adobe
>> Flash by itself!
>>

>> David B. wrote:
>>> I've already verified the adobe flash add-on is the cause of the problem
>>> via uninstall and reinstall of the plug-in. IE8 32 bit works perfectly
>>> if the add-on is disabled or removed.

David B.

Do a Google search, it's not just me.

news:eTErS$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is to disagree with? I, also, have no problems on 3 different 64-bit
> systems. It is working on most other 64-bit systems or there would be
> more postings here. Since it is your computer setup that is having the
> problem, you have a conflict in your software universe that is causing
> your problem.
>
> "David B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I would have to disagree, but your entitled to your opinion.
>>
>> --
>>

>> --
>> "Bobby Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> It's not the cause of any such problems here. I have Win 7 x64 on 3
>>> computers that all have Adobe Flash and have never experienced any
>>> problems.
>>>
>>> Need to do more research. Maybe a conflict between Flash and one or
>>> more other add-ins, or some other software on the computer, but not
>>> Adobe Flash by itself!

John Barnes

In the universe of computers don't you think it is probable that a number of
them would have the same incompatible pair of programs? It is up to you
whether you try to solve it or just throw your hands up, but millions are
using Flash with no problems (though many don't like it).

"David B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uLyMMQ#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do a Google search, it's not just me.

> news:eTErS$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What is to disagree with? I, also, have no problems on 3 different
>> 64-bit systems. It is working on most other 64-bit systems or there
>> would be more postings here. Since it is your computer setup that is
>> having the problem, you have a conflict in your software universe that is
>> causing your problem.
>>
>> "David B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I would have to disagree, but your entitled to your opinion.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> --
>>> "Bobby Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

geoff1132204

I'm having the same problem on a clean install of windows 7. I also ha
it in RC and kinda assumed it would be fixed in final release. Runnin
Vaio FW31ZJ.

I have very litte installed yet to conflict, but yes, suspect flash i
at least a contibuting factor.

Its so frustrating. If anyone finds a solution please post

--
geoff113220
geoff1132204's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149813.ht

http://forums.techarena.i

John Barnes

You might try http://forums.adobe.com/community/we...s/flash_player

"geoff1132204" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm having the same problem on a clean install of windows 7. I also had
> it in RC and kinda assumed it would be fixed in final release. Running
> Vaio FW31ZJ.
>
> I have very litte installed yet to conflict, but yes, suspect flash is
> at least a contibuting factor.
>
> Its so frustrating. If anyone finds a solution please post.
>

> --
> geoff1132204
> geoff1132204's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149813.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x...on/1242569.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

Dennis Pack

John:
That's a great reply because the OP doesn't realize that there has
to be a corruption in the add-on that's installed or we would be able to
duplicate it. A possible thought is that the installation was an upgrade
which may have created the corruption which would mean deleting all files,
temp files and registry entries prior to installing the add-on again. Have a
great day.

--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Processional.

news:e#(E-Mail Removed)...

ie8!=ie8 cecile Javascript 2 05-24-2010 09:04 AM
Re: Advantages of IE8/64 over IE8/32 PA Bear [MS MVP] Windows 64bit 0 08-17-2009 09:43 PM

Advertisments