Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: TECHICAL SUPPORT & MICROSOFT

Re: TECHICAL SUPPORT & MICROSOFT

chas2209

"family" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> The problem is, the computer is both arbitral and capriciously shutting
> down
> any and all newsgroups that we are subscribed to and replacing them with
> newsgroups that we do not want.
> They are as many newsgroups as they are diversified newsgroups.
> As if that were not enough, it is posting all the messages that those
> newsgroups ever received, some going back to the 1980's.
> It will neither allow us to read any of those messages, nor will it allow
> delete any of those messages.
> Nor will it allow us to retrieve any of our lost newsgroups.
>
> Microsoft tells us that such a problem-situation is IMPOSSIBLE.

What is this to do with Microsoft
Ever heard of Malware?

chas2209

Joe J.

"chas2209" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:h7tkbj$tpm$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "family" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> The problem is, the computer is both arbitral and capriciously shutting
>> down
>> any and all newsgroups that we are subscribed to and replacing them with
>> newsgroups that we do not want.
>> They are as many newsgroups as they are diversified newsgroups.
>> As if that were not enough, it is posting all the messages that those
>> newsgroups ever received, some going back to the 1980's.
>> It will neither allow us to read any of those messages, nor will it allow
>> delete any of those messages.
>> Nor will it allow us to retrieve any of our lost newsgroups.
>>
>> Microsoft tells us that such a problem-situation is IMPOSSIBLE.
>>

> What is this to do with Microsoft
> Ever heard of Malware?
>
> chas2209

You might also want to download and run this:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Joe