Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to import contacts from outlook to my web app

How to import contacts from outlook to my web app

RamonOlguin

How to import contacts from outlook to my web app

If someone has made something like this, please help me out !!

Alex Papadimoulis

Hi Ramon,

Try using the standard ADO.NET tools with the Outlook/Exchange ODBC drivers.

Alex Papadimoulis
news:#C$(E-Mail Removed)...