Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > how do i network my house?

how do i network my house?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0?=

hi, i wanna know how to net work my house, i'm currently using a labtop and i
have a desktop downstairs and i want my labtop to be the host and also to be
able to be able to creat a LAN game so my brother and play with me when i
play halo, if any 1 knows what to do let me know thx

Frank

Here ya go. everything you need to know
http://www.ezlan.net/index.html
Frank L