Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Sign the petition for public health care

Re: Sign the petition for public health care

XS11E

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> you seem to be perfectly happy with the way health care in this
> country is now.

Nobody is "perfectly happy" with the way health care in this country is
now but I've yet to see any plan to improve it, only plans to make it
worse, MUCH worse!

The Usenet Improvement Project:

XS11E

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> you seem to be perfectly happy with the way health care in this
>>> country is now.

>> Nobody is "perfectly happy" with the way health care in this
>> country is now but I've yet to see any plan to improve it, only
>> plans to make it worse, MUCH worse!

> Yeah, it would be a really bad idea to require insurance companies
> to cover people who have pre-existing conditions

You seem to have no concept of what insurance actually is, do you?

> cover the 47 million people who cannot afford insurance, require
> insurance companies to not drop people who file a claim.

See above.

> The insurance companies are right now hitting about 30% of premiums
> paid is going to corporate profit and administrative costs,
> compared to less than a third of that twenty years ago.

Hogwash.

> Things are great, let's not change anything.

Didn't read what I wrote before replying, did you?

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Aratzio

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:44:45 -0700, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
secret probation for writing:

>Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> XS11E wrote:

>>> Nobody is "perfectly happy" with the way health care in this
>>> country is now but I've yet to see any plan to improve it, only
>>> plans to make it worse, MUCH worse!

>> Yeah, it would be a really bad idea to require insurance companies
>> to cover people who have pre-existing conditions

>You seem to have no concept of what insurance actually is, do you?

Like Medicare?

>> cover the 47 million people who cannot afford insurance, require
>> insurance companies to not drop people who file a claim.

>See above.
>
>> The insurance companies are right now hitting about 30% of premiums
>> paid is going to corporate profit and administrative costs,
>> compared to less than a third of that twenty years ago.

>Hogwash.

Really?
So how much of insurance premiums in the USA goes for medical benefits
per dollar?>

>> Things are great, let's not change anything.

>Didn't read what I wrote before replying, did you?

I doubt he had to, given your fact free response here.

XS11E

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> XS11E wrote:

>> Didn't read what I wrote before replying, did you?

> You have your opinion, I have mine. I can back up my claims, you
> can only show up at town hall meetings and shout at the speaker.
> Not very impressive.

I made no claim, again, you fail to read before responding which makes
discussion impossible.

Bye.

Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:44:45 -0700, in the land of
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
> secret probation for writing:

>>You seem to have no concept of what insurance actually is, do you?

> Like Medicare?

And?

>>Didn't read what I wrote before replying, did you?

> I doubt he had to, given your fact free response here.

Didn't need any facts since he didn't respond to my post, he responded
with a rant that had nothing to do with what I'd said.

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Aratzio

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:49:06 -0700, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
secret probation for writing:

>Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:44:45 -0700, in the land of
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
>> secret probation for writing:

>>>You seem to have no concept of what insurance actually is, do you?

>> Like Medicare?

>And?

Is it insurance?

>>>Didn't read what I wrote before replying, did you?

>> I doubt he had to, given your fact free response here.

>Didn't need any facts since he didn't respond to my post, he responded
>with a rant that had nothing to do with what I'd said.

Then why were you whining and spewing fact free bullshit?

XS11E

Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Then why were you whining and spewing fact free bullshit?

I'm not. If you'd care to respond to what I posted we could discuss
it, if you just want to be an asshole, go away.

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Aratzio

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:06:15 -0700, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
secret probation for writing:

>Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Then why were you whining and spewing fact free bullshit?

>I'm not. If you'd care to respond to what I posted we could discuss
>it, if you just want to be an asshole, go away.

I have responded to what you wrote, I saw fact free whining.

However, I did enjoy your completely impotent order.

XS11E

Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:06:15 -0700, in the land of
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
> secret probation for writing:
>
>>Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Then why were you whining and spewing fact free bullshit?

>>I'm not. If you'd care to respond to what I posted we could discuss
>>it, if you just want to be an asshole, go away.

> I have responded to what you wrote, I saw fact free whining.

No, you never have.

Again, you're responding to a post you never read or couldn't
comprehend. You're reference to "fact free whining" is additional
proof.

I'll give you one fact: You never read or responded to my post, if you
think so you have a severe reading/comprehension problem.

Off to the kill file with you...

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Aratzio

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:33:35 -0700, in the land of
24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
secret probation for writing:

>Aratzio <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:06:15 -0700, in the land of
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> got double
>> secret probation for writing:

>>>I'm not. If you'd care to respond to what I posted we could discuss
>>>it, if you just want to be an asshole, go away.

>> I have responded to what you wrote, I saw fact free whining.

>No, you never have.
>
>Again, you're responding to a post you never read or couldn't
>comprehend. You're reference to "fact free whining" is additional
>proof.

See you are whining again. Is that all you do?

>I'll give you one fact: You never read or responded to my post, if you
>think so you have a severe reading/comprehension problem.
>
>Off to the kill file with you...

Ah, poor baby.