Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > OT: Verizon will drop ALL newsgroups on 30 September

OT: Verizon will drop ALL newsgroups on 30 September

Dave Pollum

Because I have Verizon FIOS, I will either have to keep using
SPAMMED, SPAMMED, and more SPAMMED Google Groups or find a SPAM-free
and cheap newsgroup server. Any recommendations?
-Dave Pollum

Mike Treseler

Dave Pollum wrote:
> Because I have Verizon FIOS, I will either have to keep using
> SPAMMED, SPAMMED, and more SPAMMED Google Groups or find a SPAM-free
> and cheap newsgroup server. Any recommendations?
> -Dave Pollum

http://news.individual.net/register.html
always up
no spam