Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-236 Audi Corseware

70-236 Audi Corseware

Larry Grant

I find myself very busy and limited time to read, has anyone found the
mocrosoft course books in audio format?

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Larry Grant" <Larry http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I find myself very busy and limited time to read, has anyone found the
> mocrosoft course books in audio format?

A quick check of the MSPress site does not show any indication that MSPress
has released any titles as AudioBooks; however, that does not mean there
might not be a re-publisher who has those rights. Unfortunately, a similar
search at Audible.Com also turned up no leads, as did a search of
Amazon.Com's audiobooks catalog.

I sure hope you get your browser fixed soon so you can do these searches for
yourself.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Larry Grant

Thanks for the timley response, as I also had searched those sources in my
FULLY FUNSTIONING BROWSER, but thougt that my community of colleagues may
have know of something that I could not find.

Thanks

"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" wrote:

> "Larry Grant" <Larry (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I find myself very busy and limited time to read, has anyone found the
> > mocrosoft course books in audio format?

> A quick check of the MSPress site does not show any indication that MSPress
> has released any titles as AudioBooks; however, that does not mean there
> might not be a re-publisher who has those rights. Unfortunately, a similar
> search at Audible.Com also turned up no leads, as did a search of
> Amazon.Com's audiobooks catalog.
>
> I sure hope you get your browser fixed soon so you can do these searches for
> yourself.
>

> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Larry Grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Thanks for the timley response, as I also had searched those sources in my
> FULLY FUNSTIONING BROWSER,

You should have shared that point as around here it's a pretty big
distinguisher between those who are candidates for a certification and those
who are just dreaming of actually taking a test someday. Consider also that
my impressions were flavored by your first ten words... "I find myself very
busy and limited time to read...". It's only natural that I would assume
that limitation extends to websites as well as books.

> but thougt that my community of colleagues may have know of something that
> I could not find.

A certainly *valid* point of view -- but not shared or expressed to start
with.

Furthermore, a bit inconsiderate, since had I known you'd already searched
the MSPress, Amazon, and Audible sites, I wouldn't have had to invest *MY*
time doing that in a vain attempt to answer your question!

[a] I might have tried to think of alternative, lesser known, sites or
sources, or
[b] I might have conceded that you'd exhausted all reasonable sources of
information.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

cd audi to text News Computer Support 1 11-19-2007 07:21 PM
Japanese TV - audi/Video Cable asdf3b Digital Photography 1 09-02-2007 10:37 PM
Audi's new luxury cars engineered on Linux Dianthus Mimulus NZ Computing 2 01-04-2007 02:29 AM

Advertisments