Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: More than one Yahoo screenname?

Re: More than one Yahoo screenname?

NormanM

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:26:15 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> Can a person have more than one Yahoo screenname? Apparently so because "the
> sexual deviant" keeps trying to join my Yahoo group with a different Yahoo
> screenname every other day.
>
> Does someone have the skinny on this?
>
> Has anyone ever heard of this?
>
> Do you know if someone can have more than one Yahoo screenname?

I don't know the maximum, but I have one Yahoo! account with five "Public
Profiles", each being a screen name I can use to log in to the account, and
access assorted Yahoo! goodies. And that isn't counting the fact that I have
more than one Yahoo! account. So, yes, it is possible

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come