Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > select.kqueue.control changelist argument

select.kqueue.control changelist argument

Ritesh Nadhani

Hi

According to the docs at, http://docs.python.org/library/select.html

Low level interface to kevent

* changelist must be an iterable of kevent object or None
* max_events must be 0 or a positive integer
* timeout in seconds (floats possible)

I am not sure I understood what happens when I pass *None* as
parameter to the method.

Can somebody point me to the right direction?