Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Need help with a cipher assignment....

Need help with a cipher assignment....

stitch121103 stitch121103 is offline
Junior Member

I am having to write a cipher for one of my classes and I am really not that good with writing java. If anyone could help me get started with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am needing to read in a text file and put it in to some kind of string I assume, so that after it is all read in I can alter it. I know after I get it read in and whatnot that I am going to have to remove all spaces and punctuation and make it all lower case.

I just don't really remember how to read in the file and get it into something that I can then go through character by character to check the other things....it's been years since I've had to write anything TIA!!

how to set cipher-suite in commons httpclient the_caspie@hotmail.com Java 2 08-29-2005 12:26 PM
Cipher jpeg stream terry Java 1 08-01-2004 05:05 AM
Urgent HELP! required for Caesar Cipher PLEASE Carl Harris C Programming 4 12-15-2003 06:18 AM
Key generation algorithm and Cipher algorithm Ahmed Moustafa Java 0 11-15-2003 06:35 AM
Cipher.unwrap Gary Java 0 08-08-2003 03:24 AM

Advertisments