Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Since when do illegal aliens have civil rights?

Since when do illegal aliens have civil rights?

richard

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/s...l?ana=from_rss

Our glorious Dept of Justice is looking into the possible wrongdoings
of sheriff joe of the MCSO in phoenix. Apparently officers are
"profiling". Well duh. If it looks like a duck......

Not only is the DoJ questioning deported illegals, they are also
apparently bringing them back in WITHOUT proper documentation. Isn't
that a tad illegal?

According to one lawsuit filed, the person has all the proper
documentation and yet he has been questioned more than once.
Well excuse me sir, but even us citizens get questioned by the
gendarme quite often. If you are here in this country with proper
documentation, what the hell do you care? Let them ask all they want.
Then, that little piece of paper gives you "rights". Without it, you
ain't got jack **** to stand on. Without it, you get an escorted bus
ride back to the border.

What this whole fiasco is all about, is the fact that ICE is ****ed
because sheriff joe is doing their job. Yet, sheriff joe has authority
to enter any business he wants, ICE does not.

Brian H供

richard wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:47:17 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>><SNIP>
>>
>>Illegal aliens don't have civil rights?
>>
>>Wow.... Amazing.

> Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens.
> Not illegal aliens.
> Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?

constitution constitution constitution, stick it up your arse richard,
what about human rights?

NormanM

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard wrote:

Since 21 June 1788.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

NormanM

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:47:30 -0700, richard wrote:

> Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens.
> Not illegal aliens.
> Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?

You have to prove they aren't citizens, first. But I don't recall any part
of the U.S. Constitution which denies all rights to non-citizens. Yes, they
can't vote, but they still get the same due process as the rest of us.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Brian H供

The Old Sourdough wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
> snip
>
>> Still, he does not authority from the federal government to enforce
>> state laws.

> Another incomprehensible gibber from St00pid...

It's amazing, it doesn't matter how hard a spanking he gets, he still does
an Oliver.
(please sir, can I have some more)

Mara

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:00:05 -0400, R鬵阹 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Old Sourdough wrote:
>> Brian H供 mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>> The Old Sourdough wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>> It's amazing, it doesn't matter how hard a spanking he gets, he still does
>>> an Oliver.
>>> (please sir, can I have some more)

>> Yeah, St00pid is the original masochist.

>Okay, ok, I promise not to feed the imbecile anymore. Whatever he says,
>no matter how outrageous or ignorant, I'm bowing out of the thread as
>far as richard is concerned. That's enough for me, it's obvious he feeds
>off of the insults and can't possibly be bothered by reason or intellect.

He's not capable of either one. He just wants to make as much noise, and get as
much reaction, as he can. I believe that's referred to as "trolling."

HTH

--
There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
--Edmund Burke

Jordon

Mara wrote:
> He's not capable of either one. He just wants to make as much noise, and get as
> much reaction, as he can. I believe that's referred to as "trolling."

I'm convinced he's not a troll and that he actually
believes the things he says and that's the only reason
I didn't send him to the bit bucket a long time
ago. I just think that there's no communication
going on between the two hemisphere's of his brain.

To tell you the truth, I'd actually be a little
disappointed if he went away. Having him around
makes me feel a little more intelligent.

--
Jordon

Brian H供

Evan Platt wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:54:35 -0700, Jordon
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I'm convinced he's not a troll and that he actually
>>believes the things he says and that's the only reason
>>I didn't send him to the bit bucket a long time
>>ago. I just think that there's no communication
>>going on between the two hemisphere's of his brain.

> I don't think st00pid has a brain. At his autopsy, I'm fully convinced
> they'll find Jello where his brain should be.

An image of an x-ray on Homer Simpsons head just came flooding back.
LMAO

chuckcar

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/s...38.html?ana=fr
> om_rss
>
> Our glorious Dept of Justice is looking into the possible wrongdoings

Not mine. You're posting to usenet, not some yankee forum.

> of sheriff joe of the MCSO in phoenix. Apparently officers are
> "profiling". Well duh. If it looks like a duck......
>
> Not only is the DoJ questioning deported illegals, they are also
> apparently bringing them back in WITHOUT proper documentation. Isn't
> that a tad illegal?
>
> According to one lawsuit filed, the person has all the proper
> documentation and yet he has been questioned more than once.
> Well excuse me sir, but even us citizens get questioned by the
> gendarme quite often. If you are here in this country with proper
> documentation, what the hell do you care? Let them ask all they want.
> Then, that little piece of paper gives you "rights". Without it, you
> ain't got jack **** to stand on. Without it, you get an escorted bus
> ride back to the border.
>
> What this whole fiasco is all about, is the fact that ICE is ****ed
> because sheriff joe is doing their job. Yet, sheriff joe has authority
> to enter any business he wants, ICE does not.

Since they're resident in the US. They can't *vote* or drive legally, but
they're still human beings. Ah f*ck it, you're any idiot, always *will* be
an idiot and have *no* chance of gaining from any replies that explain you
"views" of reality.

I'm not even going to read the article you quoted as that would just make
me see just how clued out you are about it all.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Aardvark

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 06:51:11 +0000, Brian H鹿漏 wrote:

> richard wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:47:17 -0700, Evan Platt
>> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 21:07:09 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>><SNIP>
>>>
>>>Illegal aliens don't have civil rights?
>>>
>>>Wow.... Amazing.

>> Read the Constitution. Civil Rights belong to bona fide citizens. Not
>> illegal aliens.
>> Do illegal aliens have the right to vote?
>>

> constitution constitution constitution, stick it up your arse richard,
> what about human rights?

Unfortunately successive US governments have displayed an extreme aversion
to the principles of equality outlined in the UDHR, mate. No American
citizen is afforded basic Human Rights unless, of course, he travels
abroad.

--
鈥淓very now and again the United States has to pick up a crappy little
country and throw it against a wall just to prove we are serious.鈥