Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: God grief, they are stupid.

Re: God grief, they are stupid.

bbgruff

Arie Droogkloot wrote:

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...witch-internet

> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the world
> by threatening to switch off the Internet.
>
> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
> its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
> switch it off.
>
> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

"Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

Marti van Lin

bbgruff wrote:
> Arie Droogkloot wrote:
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...witch-internet
>> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the world
>> by threatening to switch off the Internet.
>>
>> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
>> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
>> its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
>> switch it off.
>>
>> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

> "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

Arie Droogkloot AKA Clogwog is a intolerant POS. He surely is ****ed off
that the people of America choose a (black) democrat for president.

His only goal is to insult Americans.

What a lousy shithead

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

Zu Arsschlaark!

"bbgruff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Arie Droogkloot wrote:
>

> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...witch-internet
>>
>> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
>> world
>> by threatening to switch off the Internet.
>>
>> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
>> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
>> its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
>> switch it off.
>>
>> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

> "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

Sniff .. indeed :-/

chuckcar

bbgruff <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Arie Droogkloot wrote:
>

> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...continue-plans
> -switch-internet
>>
>> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
>> world by threatening to switch off the Internet.
>>
>> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
>> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding
>> that its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can
>> just switch it off.
>>
>> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

> "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

Yes, they are, but why are they protesting?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Aardvark

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:40:53 +0100, bbgruff wrote:

> Arie Droogkloot wrote:
>

> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...cans-continue-

plans-switch-internet

>> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
>> world by threatening to switch off the Internet.
>>
>> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
>> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding
>> that its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can
>> just switch it off.
>>
>> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

> "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

Yes, they certainly are, aren't they?

--
“Every now and again the United States has to pick up a crappy little
country and throw it against a wall just to prove we are serious.”