Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SiteMapPath component when creating BreadCrumb

SiteMapPath component when creating BreadCrumb

Mike

Hello Folk,

I'm trying to implement BreadCrumb into my ASP.NET 3.5 Application using
SiteMapPath component.

The problem is that I would like to do totally dynamic BreadCrumb with no
web.sitemap xml definitions.

Can anyone tell how this can be done or are there any samples around that
shows how to do it?

Take care,

Michael

ThatsIT.net.au

well if you bread crumbs match your directory structure you can simple use
your Uri to create them, but I find for one reason or another it is hard to
keep the directory structure relevant

news:fWbnm.7935$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Folk,
>
> I'm trying to implement BreadCrumb into my ASP.NET 3.5 Application using
> SiteMapPath component.
>
> The problem is that I would like to do totally dynamic BreadCrumb with no
> web.sitemap xml definitions.
>
> Can anyone tell how this can be done or are there any samples around that
> shows how to do it?
>
> Take care,
>
> Michael

Mike

Sorry but I don't need any directory structures or databaseproviders.
I'm looking for simple BreadCrumb control which might also be deriver from
UserControl and can handle Crumbs from Urls dynamically.

Anyone know any samples around?

Cheers,

news:(E-Mail Removed)...