Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > router to router !!! help me!

router to router !!! help me!

A.farahani

how can I connect two domains by two VPN servers?

when inside router want to connect to outdoor router, I see a error " user
name or password is invalid".
I created valid dial-in user accounts in both Active directory.

what is problem?

Jonathan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...