Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Suggestion

Re: Suggestion

Nitebirdz

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 02:42:36PM +0530, Thangappan.M wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am in the process of learning Python programming language. I know
> Perl,PHP. Compare to both the language Python impressed me because here
> there is no lexical variables and all.Now I need suggestion saying that ,
> What online book can I follow?
>
> I have not yet learnt any advanced programming stuffs in Python.
> Please suggest some book? or tutorial. net net my goal is that I will be
> able to do the project in any languages(Python,Perl,PHP).So I need to learn
> more depth knowledge of Python.
>
> So Please help me?

Thangappan,

I'm no expert, but perhaps the following book will be of some help:

http://diveintopython.org/

There are plenty of tutorials on the web too. Just do a quick search
for something like "python tutorial".