Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Suggestion for Frame Handler Design

Suggestion for Frame Handler Design

debayan_p debayan_p is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I am developing the hardware for the Data Link Layer of the IO-Link communication protocol (slave device) !

I want to implement the Frame Handler using the state-machines concept !

So I need some suggestions from you guys as to how as frame handler is implemented using VHDL for other data communication protocols !

Please suggest me links, ebooks, further readings, etc !!

Thanks in advance,
Debayan

debayan_p debayan_p is offline
Junior Member

No one has nothing to say....no remote suggestions ??