Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML5

HTML5

Ganesh

On Sep 21, 4:02*pm, Harlan Messinger
> Your original question was whether it's a good idea to switch over to
> HTML 5. No, it isn't, no purpose is served by it, especially since it
> hasn't been finally defined yet. The fact that some functioning websites
> are an absolute mess in regards to the markup they are using isn't
> exactly a justification or motivation to do the same.
>
> Lots of websites misspell words. Can people still read them? Yes. Is
> that either a justification or a motivation to duplicate those
> misspellings? No.

I am at the very start of implementing things. I am allowed to make
mistakes at this level. Also, it is good to experiment things with
personal websites which I am doing with http://seashell.co.in. I would
not do that with my clients though. With them I would only stick with
what's already proven.

You are right about not following misspellings. Again, it is "OK" to
compare HTML5 with misspelling?

Re: HTML5 Canvas demo Simon NZ Computing 2 06-11-2010 09:43 AM
Thought on HTML5 vs Flash Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 3 03-21-2010 02:35 PM
HTML5 and HTTP pranay HTML 2 10-19-2009 10:16 AM
HTML5 vs. XHTML n0ctis HTML 4 08-18-2008 03:11 PM
html5 vs xhtml2 Robert Jones HTML 16 12-14-2007 11:34 PM

Advertisments