Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > My experience

My experience

Vlado

If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was most
terrible pain in the side to host it. Now, www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name ,
www.game.hrvat.name and www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,
which is very simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many
"professionals" against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff
than anybody else there.
--
You did not see the worst of me yet
www.001.hrvat.name

Doug Miller

In article <h7bdej$77n$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Vlado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was most
>terrible pain in the side to host it. Now, www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name ,
>www.game.hrvat.name and www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

Yeah, and it shows, too.

>which is very simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many
>"professionals" against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff
>than anybody else there.

Do you *really* think those three websites are examples of "better stuff"?

They're awful.

Neredbojias

On 29 Aug 2009, "Vlado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was
> most terrible pain in the side to host it. Now,
> www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name , www.game.hrvat.name and
> www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage, which is very
> simple to male it or to post it. Why are so many "professionals"
> against Windows? As far as I can see, they have better stuff than
> anybody else there.

It's bigotry, just plain bigotry. Windows is the best OS out there and
Microsoft makes the best software in the universe.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

Allodoxaphobia

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:19:05 +0800, Vlado wrote:
> If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was most
> terrible pain in the side to host it. Now, www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name ,
> www.game.hrvat.name and www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

http://validator.w3.org/:

www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name --- Result: 158 Errors, 1 warning(s)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:19:05 +0800, Vlado wrote:
>> If you look www.bh1945.com this is done with WebStudio 40, and was
>> most terrible pain in the side to host it. Now,
>> www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name , www.game.hrvat.name and
>> www.miserable.hrvat.name was done with FrontPage,

> http://validator.w3.org/:
>
> www.hrvatum1.hrvat.name --- Result: 158 Errors, 1 warning(s)

What is even more perplexing is that all of the *content* of the pages
(at least the three referenced above) is an *image!*

Search engines will, um, not index the content.

--
-bts

Experience Beta 2 Kit Elvis ASP .Net 1 07-27-2005 11:39 AM
Samsung Experience (6.17.05) Event Coverage at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 3 06-26-2005 07:10 AM
OPINIONS/EXPERIENCE PLEASE: Wireless Network Adapters and Base Stations of different brands Jimmy Dean Wireless Networking 2 02-22-2005 02:42 PM
Storable - Anyone with experience with this perl mod? Harsha Perl 1 09-11-2004 07:39 PM
Is there a person who I experience absurd event that experience? PS2 gamer Cisco 4 06-01-2004 07:52 PM

Advertisments