Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cold Fusion to ASP converter

Cold Fusion to ASP converter

CB

Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.

I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck with
CF.

Kevin Spencer

You might want to ask this on the ASP newsgroup.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"CB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.
>
> I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck

with
> CF.

Curt_C [MVP]

even that's not really going to help alot.
There is no great converter... nor would I really expect there to be.
In the end it's quite a bit of rewriting and "find/replace" calls.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You might want to ask this on the ASP newsgroup.
>
> --
> HTH,
> Kevin Spencer
> .Net Developer
> Microsoft MVP
> Big things are made up
> of lots of little things.
>
> "CB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.
> >
> > I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck

> with
> > CF.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Defroster was the best and it, frankly, sucked!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"CB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.
>
> I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck

with
> CF.

Nick

I don't know but there really should be one since Cold Fusion MX basically
just creates JSP code with tags. Not much different than the functionality
of ASP.Net

"CB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a decent Cold Fusion to ASP converter out there.
>
> I came across a pretty good PHP to ASP converter, but have had no luck

with
> CF.

lyndon hughey

There is a new edition of a product that is about to come out. The product
is called Blue dragon.
the developing company claims that it will allow CFML and .NET to have
almost seamless integration.

Read more about it here.
http://www.newatlanta.com/products/b...o/overview.cfm

Thanks,
Lyndon Hughey

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...