Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Dell Computers

Re: Dell Computers

coleP@my_place.org

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:02:28 -0400, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Any opinions of Dell computers, good, bad or indifferent? Specifically desktops?
>Thanks.

A few years back, Dell cheated my on the number of USB ports and the
amount of memory I ordered. When I sent if back, I received another
computer with even more problems. I never bought from them again.

I have not personally dealt with the people below, but the seem to have
incredible bargains.

http://www.ztsystems.com/