Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re Windows Mail query

Re Windows Mail query

Deebrief

On my Windows Mail, suddenly when I go to create mail and select a contact
the listing has become all muddled and takes its order from the actual e
mail address.

How can I rectify this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Dee

Jeff Strickland

"Deebrief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eWTlm.39789$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> On my Windows Mail, suddenly when I go to create mail and select a contact
> the listing has become all muddled and takes its order from the actual e
> mail address.
>
> How can I rectify this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> Cheers
>

> Dee

Open your Contact List. Notice the columns of names, e-mail addresses, phone
numbers, and so on (these are selectable, so your mileage may vary)? At the
top of the columns are Column Headings. Somehow, you are sorted on the
E-Mail heading, you need to sort on the Name heading.

Simply click the desired heading to sort the list as you want it.