Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Nick Sanders

INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
everywhere, anywhere.

Download it from the Internet....

On Jul 19, 2:04*pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Kicks ass over MBAM and SAS real time protection.
> Malware Bytes Antimalware, as I have been saying for a long time, real-time
> protection does not work. Do not waste your money buying that version, stick
> with the free version. It is a very good software and it does work,
> everything but the real time protection. The same thing goes for
> SuperAntispyware. I routinely infect my tests boxes four or five times a day
> while working to update my Remove-it software. MBAM and SAS has never
> blocked any malware downloads at all. Sure it will scan detect and clean it
> but according to the authors it is supposed to prevent the download and
> installation of all malware that it has listed in it's database. It just
> does not work. I have reported this to them way back in version 1.33. Since
> installing Microsoft's Security Essentials, which updates itself on average
> two times a day, it has blocked 80% of my test downloads and I find I have
> to totally disable it in order to complete my tests. Simply shutting it down
> is not enough as it is still protecting. When it becomes Available again, as
> it is still in Beta, I recommend it over MBAM and SAS.http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
> Comments welcome except from the trolls who will reply because it is me
> posting, without testing it *for themselves. Trolls if you reply to my blog
> it will be blocked so don't waste your time.http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
>
> --
> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
> your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

Gordon

Nick Sanders wrote:
> INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
> everywhere, anywhere.
>
> Download it from the Internet....

And who would buy a spammed AV when the seller has a GMAIL mail address.....

olfart

"Nick Sanders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
everywhere, anywhere.

Download it from the Internet....

does it work if you are left handed???

FromTheRafters

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Nick Sanders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
> everywhere, anywhere.
>
> Download it from the Internet....
>
> does it work if you are left handed???

...only if you download it from the mirror site.

1PW

FromTheRafters wrote:
> "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Nick Sanders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
>> everywhere, anywhere.
>>
>> Download it from the Internet....
>>
>> does it work if you are left handed???

> ..only if you download it from the mirror site.

Booo. Ssssssssss.

--
1PW

Morton

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Nick Sanders <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote this:

>NNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
>everywhere, anywhere.
>
>Download it from the Internet....

Do I have to whistle Dixie in Dolby for it to work?

Morton.

Nick Sanders

Why go for left handness,
If you hand a foot paddle, you could either use your right or left
toe.

I wonder if there is such a thing, the foot paddle, the foot mouse,
great for people who dont want to use their hands........
There could be a market for such a thing, I am pretty sure if it were
designed like a mouse, used the same interface as a mouse, you could
click and drag, while pushing it around with your feet and using your
toe to click the buttons on it.

If somebody would like to manufacture such a product, get in touch
with me, I am pretty sure I could hack a design out for it in a week
or two.....

Cheers,
INNOBATE.

On Aug 29, 2:37*pm, "FromTheRafters" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > "Nick Sanders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
> > everywhere, anywhere.

> > Download it from the Internet....

> > does it work if you are left handed???

> ..only if you download it from the mirror site.

Nick Sanders

Damn,
I stand corrected, there is the NoHands Mouse™, someone is already
doning it.

Yes, All INNOBATE Products are compatible with NoHands Mouse™.

You go the Foot Mouse people.

Kind Regards,
INNOBATE.