Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-640 and R2

70-640 and R2

Jarrell, Scott

I am starting to study for 70-640, but the Microsoft Press doesn't have any
books on R2 yet.

Anyone think this is going to seriously hinder my studying, or should I go
ahead with this book?

Raphael Bernardo Ohlsen

Itīs a great book.
Go ahead!!
"Jarrell, Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:e1j9qB$(E-Mail Removed)...